I metaphor I chose was I feel like a glass sculpture sometimes beautiful on the outside, and very breakable. I chose this metaphor because I do feel like I can be broken real quick inside and out. I was trying to express my emotions that I feel pretty much all the time. Everything in life can be so perfect and beautiful to me until some heartless person messes things all up for me, and breaks me apart into a bunch of tiny pieces. Mostly the people who mean the most to me tend to make me feel this way. I feel like anyone I ever loved at some point pushes me to the floor and makes me break apart. So this is why I chose the metaphor I did to show what I feel everyday.I placed everything to give my picture balance. I wanted to put the picture of me in the middle, but my body position made me not put it dead center. This is why I put myself to left corner, and my metaphor to the right of me. I believe the most focal images in my metaphor are me and my metaphor, which is good because that is what the project was about. I tried my best to make my pictures unified but it for some reason was very difficult for me. The picture looks unreal to me, and this is why it didn’t turn out so great.
The things I thought went well in my photo are mixing a lot of like things together. Object in my picture feel like they belong, and it to me at least feels like some kind of art gallery. I wish I could have made myself look more like glass, but it was hard because I couldn’t get myself to blend with clear objects. This is why I used and ice object to blend myself with. If I could change anything I would put a picture of someone who has hurt me before pushing me off my stand so I can fall. Maybe that would help people that see my picture understand what I am trying to say and express.
5 comments:
Wow. The whole concept of your metaphor is really cool. I can totally relate to if and the icy cold feeling looks great. Good job
I like your metaphor because of its meaning. There are many people who feel that way and it was a good thing to express.
I like how you turned yourself into the sculpture. And how you are positioned. I also like the different things in the background. And I like how your words are setup.
I really like your idea and your composition, but I think your text would look better if it was a different color and font. It probably would have looked nice if your font was ice looking. They way that you have your font in your picture takes the attention away from you.
I love your metaphor picture because I know you work very hard on it and it came out really good. You can tell you wanted to me a sculpture and the fact that it looks like you're falling gives it a more realistic look.
Post a Comment