Monday, February 25, 2008

Movie Moments


Inspired by Cindy Sherman, a contemporary photographer who took photos of herself starring in movies that never existed.
-Movie Title: Broken Picture
-Genre: Drama
:
-Scene Summary:Our fake movie is about a teen inspiring model who is stuck with an controlling boyfriend who beats her all the time. He does does not want her to pursue her modeling career, and she can never get hired because of her bruises on her body and lack of confidence. She realizes that the life she has is not the one she dreams and starts taking self defense classes. She ends up killing him at the end of the movie through self defense, and ends up getting a modeling contract.
Scene Explanation: In our first scene the models boyfriend comes over to her house unexpectedly, and he is very drunk. He then sees a recruitment notice from a modeling agency and gets very angry. He then starts going crazy and starts to beat her. Leaving her with bruises and a black eye.
In our second scene she is walking with confidence, knowing that she cover came her fears of her abusive boyfriend, and she finally becomes the model she has always dreamed of.

6 comments:

Nichole said...

Your picture stood out the most to me, I think you did a really good job with this. It looks really intense, and looks like it is in a movie.
[:

JOSE said...

I like the way you broke the bottle in front of your face and the way you made the black eye look real.

Jaquaisha said...

I really like this picture. I like how it's set up and looks real. It doesn't look like you just placed everything in certain places.

Paige said...

I thought this was very well taken. I like that its taken from a different angle and it does look like its from an actual movie. Good job!

Leily said...

I like this picture because it really shows that she got beat up by her abusive boyfriend.

Anonymous said...

I really like the angle in which the picture was taken. I also like how you made your scene look realistic by using all the props.